We are hiring a casual, part-time Library Assistant!
The successful candidate will be a creative & energetic individual, ready to assist with library duties, social media and children’s programing.
Relevant experience or qualifications include:
- Library training or experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use of technology & social media
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative: enjoys arts & crafts and working with children
- Ability to organize and implement programs for group settings
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
Application Deadline: 5:00 pm, Friday, May 26, 2023
To apply, please forward a cover letter and resume to:
Natalie Barrington, CEO
Madawaska Valley Public Library
P.O. Box 970, 19474 Opeongo Line,
Barry’s Bay, Ontario K0J 1B0